To sign up, please contact the fundraising team by phone: 020 8548 7089 or email: Fundraising@blesma.org
The Wing Walk is an exciting experience lasting 10 minutes where you are safely strapped to the wing of a beautiful vintage Boeing Stearman Biplane and will complete a variety of flypasts and manoeuvres with the highlight being a dive from 500ft and a zoom climb with a final "Run and Break" before landing.
There is a minimum fundraisng total of £599, which includes your deposit, Wing Walk and fundraising.
- Dunkeswell Airfield,Devon, EX14 4LG
- Breighton Aerodrome, Selby, Yorkshire, YO8 6DS
- Bodmin Airfield, Cornwall, PL30 4BU
- Chiltern Park, Oxford, OX10 6AS
Please ensure that you meet the below requirements before registering:
- Under 77kg (12stone 2lb)
- At least 18 years old. If older than 65 you will require a Doctor’s signature confirming your fitness to participate in this experience
How to register?
To register please email the fundraising team and we will help you to sign up.
By fundraising and joining Team Blesma you will be helping people like Owen:
For more information please contact the Fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089