Thames Path Challenge has launched a fundraising campaign, show your support with a donation!
Thames Path Challenge
Spring Deal: Sign up for just £5 on ANY distance using code CHARITYSPRING - Valid until 30th April 2021
11th-12th September 2021
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river. Most will walk, many will jog, some will run, and all have special reasons to push themselves.
Our full Thames Path Challenge 100km route heads from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley. With half & quarter distance options - there's a challenge for everyone.
There's also the 'Thames Bridges Trek' - a 25km walk through the heart of London, zig-zagging over 16 famous bridges with the best views of the Capital's landmarks.
Your challenge will be a test of spirit and determination. You'll be supported all the way by our team, and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement.
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 100km challenge - £15 registration fee, £595 minimum fundraising target
- 50km challenge - £10 registration fee, £395 minimum fundraising target
- 25km challenge - £5 registration fee, £245 minimum fundraising target
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 100km challenge - £99 registration fee, £299 minimum fundraising target
- 50km challenge - £64.50 registration fee, £199 minimum fundraising target
- 25km challenge - £39.50 registration fee, £119 minimum fundraising target
For more details of prices and to sign up: https://ultrachallenge.com/thames-path-challenge/
How to sign up
Please click on the register button below to sign up. This will take you to the ultra challenge website where you will need to complete your registration. Remember to click "Blesma, The Limbless veterans" when it asks for your chosen charity.
For more information please contact the fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089