Fundraising complete, Thames Bridges Trek has reached 100% of the target!
Thames Bridges Trek
Spring Deal: Sign up for just £5 on ANY distance using code CHARITYSPRING - Valid until 30th April 2021
11th September 2021
Join 2000 trekkers as we venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points.
Setting out from Putney Bridge - it's East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges - each with its fascinating story - and a midpoint stop at Kennington Oval for some snacks & drinks.
25km later, it's a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Fully supported 25km Walk
- For Charity or Self Fund
- Fully signed route with arrows
- Join as an Individual or a Team
- Start near Putney Bridge - Fulham
- Tented village & warm up at start
- Free 'Thames Bridges buff'
- 9.30am to midday start times
- Midpoint rest stop
- Free snacks & drinks
- Southwark Park finish
- Medal, T-shirt, Glass of fizz
- Food / meal at finish
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- £5 Registration fee, £245 minimum sponsorship target
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- £39.50 Registration fee, £119 minimum sponsorship target
For more details of prices and to sign up: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/thames-bridges-trek
How to sign up
Please click on the register button below to sign up. This will take you to the ultra challenge website where you will need to complete your registration. Remember to click "Blesma, The Limbless veterans" when it asks for your chosen charity.
For more information please contact the fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089
Almost there, Thames Bridges Trek has reached 75% of the target!
Halfway there, Thames Bridges Trek has reached 50% of the target!