South Coast Challenge has launched a fundraising campaign, show your support with a donation!
South Coast Challenge
Spring Deal: Sign up for just £5 on ANY distance using code CHARITYSPRING - Valid until 30th April 2021
4th -5th September 2021
Take on some of England's finest scenery as a Walk, Jog, or a Run! An Eastbourne start, up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the famous South Downs Way National Trail with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil's Dyke, welcome rest stops, a few ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey.
You will get full support and hospitality all the way from our team - and with half and quarter distance options also - there's a challenge here for everyone!
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with 50km & 25km options also available.
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Fees and Fundraising:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 100km challenge - £15 registration fee, £595 minimum fundraising target
- 50km challenge - £10 registration fee, £395 minimum fundraising target
- 25km challenge - £5 registration fee, £245 minimum fundraising target
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 100km challenge - £99 registration fee, £299 minimum fundraising target
- 50km challenge - £64.50 registration fee, £199 minimum fundraising target
- 25km challenge - £39.50 registration fee, £119 minimum fundraising target
For full details of prices: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/south-coast-challenge
How to sign up?
Please click on the Register button below. This will take you to the Ultra Challenge website, where you can complete your registrations. Please remember to select "Blesma, The Limbless Veterans" when asked to select your chosen charity.
For more information please contact the fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089