Skydive for Blesma has launched a fundraising campaign, show your support with a donation!
Skydive for Blesma
The tandem is the most popular of all skydives – perfect for the newbie adrenaline junkie, as you’ll be strapped to a fully qualified instructor who does all the work, leaving you to enjoy the view!
You can book to do a tandem on your own, or with a group of friends and our airfields are open all year round. Feel the full force of flying through the clouds from over 10,000ft reaching speeds of up to 125mph! It’s a truly unforgettable experience – though just in case, you can book a video to remember your jump by!
you can jump from anyone of these airfields throughout the UK on a day that suits you.
- St Andrews
fundrasing target and deposit - The sponsorship varies depending on which UK airfield you pick.
We ask that you raise a minimum of £395 – this is split into three parts:
- a £70 deposit paid to us at Skyline,
- Around £200 jump cost to your airfield (the jump costs will vary depending on the airfield)
- The remaining £125 to the charity. Please note that if you are jumping at an airfield in Scotland or North Ireland, the minimum amount you need to raise is £450 and the jump costs/sponsorship costs will vary.
How to register?
Step 1) contact us by phone: 020 8548 7089 or email: Fundraising@blesma.org
step 2) we will send you the link to register and pay your £70 deposit.
step 3) set up an Enthuse fundrasing page
Step 4) Raise at least £325* by 1 week before your jump (online fundraising pages like Enthuse are great for this!) * In most instances is £325, please check when booking.
- For the tandem skydives the minimum age is 16 – however anyone aged 16 or 17 would need to have a parental consent form on the day of their jump. We send this out once you are booked on.
- A few of the airfields have an upper age limit for tandem jumps: Cornwall has an upper age limit of 65, Lancaster and Whitchurch have a limit of 70 and Perthshire has a limit of 49.
- The weight limits for men and women can vary dramatically between our airfields – please check airfield limits before booking.
For more information please contact the Fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089