Halloween Walk has launched a fundraising campaign, show your support with a donation!
Saturday 30th October 2021
Back for 2021 – why not treat yourself to a hair-raising hike around some of the City’s scary streets and historic haunts?
Choose your distance, gather your bravest guys & ghouls to make up a team – or go it alone if you dare and meet up with other chilling challengers. Dress to distress, and our creepy dungeon keepers at The Oval start & finish will meet, greet & shock. Once you escape there’s ghostly looped routes, with zombie rest stops, and if you manage to get back in one piece there’s a macabre medal, a glass of the Devil’s fizz, some horrific hot food & drink – and a souvenir bobble hat to ward off the spirits as you head off.
- Join as a Team or Individual
- Discounts for 12-16 ages
- Choose your Distance & Start Time
- Halloween Walk App
- Fully Signed Route
- Medics & Marshals
- Free Snacks, Drinks & Hot Food
- Neck Buff & Bobble Hat
- Halloween Medal & Certificate
Fees and Sponsorship
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Half Marathon distance - £7.50 Registration fee with a minimum sponsorship target of £155.
- Full Marathon distance - £10 registration fee with a minimum sponsorship of £225.
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Half Marathon Distance - £29.50 registration fee with a minimum sponsorship target of £100.
- Full Marathon Distance - £39.50 registration fee with a minimum sponsorship target of £120.
For full details and to sign up please visit the Ultra Challenge website here: https://ultrachallenge.com/halloween-walk/
How to sign up
Please click on the register button below to sign up. This will take you through to the Ultra challenge website where you can complete your registration. Please remember to click "Blesma, The Limbless Veterans" when asked to select your chosen charity.
For more information please contact the fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089