Chiltern 50 has launched a fundraising campaign, show your support with a donation!
Spring Deal: Sign up for just £5 on ANY distance using code CHARITYSPRING - Valid until 30th April 2021
25th September 2021
This ‘end of season’ 50km looped route covers some of the best of the Chilterns countryside. You can Walk, Jog, or Run along historic trails and over rolling hills. Starting & finishing at Base Camp in Henley-on-Thames, there's a Saturday night celebration BBQ & entertainment with camping options.
Passing through nature reserves, forests, and a few hills with great views - it's a route with real variety, and some wonderful scenery - and it's all easily accessible from London.
With 25km options also - there's a Chiltern Challenge here for everyone!
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 50km Full Challenge
- 25km Half Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Do it at Your pace
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + App
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Fees and Fundraising:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 50Km Challenge - £10 Registration fee, £395 fundraising target
- 25Km Challenge - £5 Registration fee, £245 fundraising target.
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 50Km Challenge - £64.50 Registration fee, £199 fundraising target
- 25Km challenge - £39.50 Registration fee, £119 fundraising target
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 50Km challenge - £129 registration fee, no fundraising target
- 25Km challenge - £79 registration fee, no fundraising target
For more details of prices and to sign up: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/chiltern-50-challenge
How to sign up
Please click on the register button below to sign up. This will take you to the ultra challenge website where you will need to complete your registration. Remember to click "Blesma, The Limbless veterans" when it asks for your chosen charity.
For more information please contact the fundraising team.
Tel: 020 8548 7089